Successful email campaigns don’t just happen by accident. They are strategic and they’re tactical. And they’re thoughtful.
Right : The message must be anticipated, personal, and relevant. The right message, to the right person, at the right time.
Insightful : Learn something about your target with every message. Probe for a response, every communication is an opportunity to learn more about your audience to drive future communications.
Targeting : Past actions are the best indicator of future behavior.Leverage your database to communicate more effectively with your customer – only send relevant and personal mail.
Delivery : Email must get to the recipient to have any impact. High deliverability statistics guarantee email acceptance. Low deliverability statistics means spam.
Tracking : See your customer open their email, click links. Seeing what action they take enables you to better target your customers in future campaigns.
- Successful marketers leverage ALL the information they know about customers to communicate effectively and drive action.
- To be successful with email marketing you must use the best tools and tactics. You truly get what you pay for.
Easy for the user to
- manage their subscriber lists, and
- import and management custom “creative” including HTML, product images, and documents.
- run surveys, with pre-populated HTML forms.
- track email message results.
- import custom lists from CRM software and Email clients.
Think about it!
Click here for more information